Monday, April 10, 2006

Website, Finally!

Yes, I finally have a website. I tried to do one over at the free one of hometown.aol.com and that is an unmitigated disaster. My suggestion: Don't try it unless you want hours of frustration and nothing accomplished. Believe me, there are some things better left not done.

Now all I have to do is figure out a way to create a list of author websites. Sure I know a lot of them, but trying to remember how they're spelled is mind-boggling. Guess I'll figure it out some way. Though it may take me some time. However I do have a website. That is the main thing.

No it still does not have a pic of me, however it does have a pic of the new cover for Statue of Zeus Through Time and that is over at Fictionwise. At least it will be at some point. Anyone interested can pop on over there and do a search for the title or the author. Either way works I believe.

Now that I've made this short announcement I'm going to go do some more work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home